Home Remedies for Mole Removal
Moles are the most displeasing things you could ever have on your body. Though unavoidable, moles can be removed with the help of 3 procedures – medications recommended by a doctor, over the counter drugs and home remedies. No matter which option you choose to take for removing moles, a doctor’s advice is essential.
Home Remedies for Mole Removal
Listed below are some home remedies for mole removal:
- Apple juice is considered to contain properties that will reduce the pigmentation of mole. Apply apple juice thrice daily for about 3 weeks and see your moles turning dimmer by the day.
- Prepare a mixture containing ground flaxseed, a drop of flaxseed oil and honey and apply the paste on your moles.
- To reduce the pigmentation of the moles, massage them with tea tree oil daily for about 2 weeks.
- Onion juice is also very effective in making the moles grow dimmer.
- Apply a paste containing castor oil and a pinch of baking soda to your moles daily.
- For a fading mole, apply grounded paste of drumstick pods with lemon extract on the moles daily.
- Rub the roots of the dandelion plant on the moles till a milky white juice covers the entire mole. Do this once daily for the recommended weeks.
- Allow garlic juice to seep into your moles every day and see the moles fade away.
- Iodine is another recipe for removing moles. Apply iodine on your moles for 2-3 days.
- Put the banana pulp on the moles daily for several months.
- Cauliflower juice is yet another home remedy for removing moles naturally.
- Apply pure honey every morning and night to get rid of the moles on your body.
- Ground coriander leaves when applied to the moles can also help in doing away with them.
- Ground cumin seeds are also effective for treating bleeding moles if any.
- Lime juice mixed with pomegranate juice is also effective in treating moles.
- Raw potatoes are also very popular for getting rid of moles. Just cut a potato into slices and apply them on the moles daily.
- Fresh grapefruit juice is also recommended for treating moles.
- Squeeze out the milky juice from the stems of a fig tree and apply on top of the moles.
- Apply extracts from the milkweed herb on the moles every night for about a week to get rid of the moles.
- Apply apple cider vinegar on a moist mole and leave it on for about 10-15 minutes then wash with clean water and dry the mole with a towel.
- Apply fresh pineapple slices on the moles for 2-3 days in a week to see them fading away.
Urine Therapy Mole Removal
Urine mole removal is a process by which urine is injected into the bloodstream, drunk drop by drop or glassful or used through enema for getting the moles removed. Due to the urine therapy being an unconventional method, not many people prefer it.
Experts opine that urine mole removal is effective because urine contains several essential nutrients like vitamins, hormones, vitamins and antibodies that can help boost the immune system. Most importantly urine is also said to contain anti-cancerous properties that can check the growth of cells.
Moles are irreplaceable and unavoidable. Scientists define moles as pigmented cluster of cells that usually appear in the form of dark brown lumps. Appearing anywhere on the body like the arms, legs and face, moles are certainly unwanted and embarrassing to possess. Any approach to remove them should be consulted by a doctor.
Though not cancerous cells, moles can grow into them. Report any change in texture, shape, size and/or color of moles to a specialist. Also, remember not to ignore cases where your moles bleed, burn, are growing or pain often and immediately consult a doctor to treat them.