Home Remedies For Vertigo Dizzines
The state of unsteadiness, lightheadedness and spinning sensation is called as vertigo or dizziness. Some of the major causes for vertigo or dizziness include low blood pressure, malnutrition, nervous problems, concussion or new spectacles. There are different types of vertigo and can be treated with home remedies.
Some of the effective home remedies for vertigo or dizziness are listed below:
- To a cup of boiling milk add 3 leaves of basil and drink it before going to bed. Basil leaves serve as good tonic and is considered to be effective vertigo home remedy.
- To a glass of water add lemon juice, a pinch of salt and black pepper, drink this solution. This home remedy for dizziness is the best for immediate relief. Lemon contains properties which effectively relaxes veins.
- To one cup of water add cayenne, vinegar, salt and pepper, and drink it. Cayenne herb effectively treats dizziness as it enhances blood circulation.
- Boil a small amount of garlic root with a cup of water, strain it and drink once it is cool. This is an effective dizziness home remedy but its effects slowly.
- In equal quantity soak coriander seed and gooseberry powder overnight in a cup of water. Next morning strain it and add ½ tsp of sugar and drink it. Coriander is effective in regulating one’s breathing movement.
- Mix lemon, orange and tangerine peels to yogurt. Eat this yogurt, this is considered to be effective in treating dizziness.
- To relieve dizziness or vertigo symptoms you can even opt for aromatic essential oils like lavender, peppermint, etc. Gentle forehead massage with the essential oils will be helpful in restoring normalcy and improves blood circulation.
- Prepare a mixture of apple cider vinegar and honey. Consume this mixture; this home remedy is highly effective in relieving vertigo.
- Soak 2-3 tbsp of wheat grains, 10 almonds, 10 pumpkin seeds and 1 tbsp of poppy seeds overnight in water. Next morning make a smooth paste of it and add 1 tbsp of clarified butter and 2 cloves to the paste. Boil this mixture with milk and add sugar to taste. Drink this regularly for few days. This is one of the most effective home remedies for dizziness.
- Take small amount of ginger juice, ginger juice is effective in relieving pressure. Alternately you can take ginger juice along with honey.