Home Remedies for Teeth Discoloration
Teeth discoloration, now a days has become a normal problem. Almost everybody is affected by this problem.
Some Simple Home Remedies for Teeth Discoloration :
Teeth discoloration can be treated at home using natural treatments. In the following lines, we have provided some of the effective home remedies for teeth discoloration removal.
- Burn the outer cover (shell) of groundnut. Then finely strain the ash, so obtained. Add some table salt to it, according to the quantity of ash. The tooth powder so prepared, is a very effective home remedy for teeth discoloration. It is capable of curing all teeth problems.
- ½ tsp. Mustard oil + ½ tsp. Common salt + ½ tsp. Turmeric powder . Mix all these and use the mixture as a tooth paste. This simple home remedy is highly useful for teeth whitening.
- ½ tsp. Lemon juice + ½ tsp. Common salt. Mix these to make a paste. This paste eliminates the dull color of teeth and gives a great looking white teeth. This natural remedy for teeth discoloration is highly useful.
- Now a very ancient method for teeth whitening is provided here, which you will find rarely. Take one cow dung cake (sun- baked cow dung) and burn the cow dung. Finely strain the ashes to get a fine powder. Use this fine powder to clean your teeth. This powder is not only a brilliant teeth whitener but it also cures every teeth disease. Hence use these ancient and effective home remedies for teeth discoloration.
Some of the common causes of teeth discoloration are :
- Bad eating habits
- Improper brushing of teeth.
- Chewing of tobacco.
Some common problems associated with teeth discoloration are tooth decay and bad breath.