Home Remedies for Stomach Pain and Bloating
Stomach pain and bloating are the commonly occurring lifestyle problems of the modern age. Irregular and unhealthy food habits are the major contributors to these problems.
When the stomach is full of gases, the abdominal diameter increases, and a person will experience fullness and tightness in the abdomen. This condition is called bloating. Bloating is one of the major causes of stomach pain.
Some Simple Home Remedies for Stomach Pain and Bloating :
Some of the handy home remedies for stomach pain and bloating are given here.
- Take 100 grams of carom seeds and 15 grams of rock salt, then properly mix these. Take ½ tsp of this mixture with water, when you have stomach pain from bloating. This is a very effective home remedy for stomach pain and bloating.
- Take 5 ml. Mint juice with little rock salt .You will be relieved from bloating and stomach pain.It is a good natural remedy for stomach pain and bloating.
- Due to constipation, excessive gas is formed which leads to bloating and stomach pain. So to cure constipation take 3 grams dry ginger powder with 8 ml. Castor oil. Then drink 200 ml hot milk. As constipation is cured, bloating and stomach pain will also be cured.
- Take the following items, mix and grind them to make a mixture. 7 Basil leaves + 2 grams rock salt + 2 grams carom seeds + 1 gram dry ginger powder + 15 grains of black mustard. Take the prepared mixture about 3-4 times a day. This is a very useful home remedy for stomach pain and bloating.
- Take 3 grams ginger and grind them. Take this ginger paste with 10 grams of jaggery.This will relieve you from excessive gas.This is a very beneficial home remedy for stomach pain and bloating.
Causes of stomach pain and bloating
The primary causes are:
- Excessive gas
- Eating spicy and fatty foods
- Lactose intolerance
To alleviate the problem of bloating and stomach pain, it is better to take the help of natural remedies than the regular allopathic drugs because allopathic drugs have several side effects.
Do’s and Dont’s for stomach pain and bloating
- Don’t overeat.
- Don’t eat and drink simultaneously.
- Don’t eat without appetite.
- Don’t talk while eating.
- Don’t sleep just after eating.
- Avoid heavy smoking .
- Avoid tea, coffee,sweets,potatoes,beans, tomatoes etc in excess.
- Eat slowly with proper chewing and concentration.