Home Remedies for Flawless Skin
Skin is made up of two layers: dermis and epidermis. Epidermis is the outermost layer and it is not an easy task to maintain clear skin. You have to protect your skin from pimples and zits, sunburns, aging and acne. Few simple tips and home remedies can be followed to obtain flawless skin without emptying wallet. Face washes available in the stores give bouncy and lustrous look for few minutes. The following home remedies can be followed for maintaining glowing and flawless skin.
SOME SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES FOR FLAWLESS SKIN :
- Use glycerin soaps and washes as they soothe the skin while removing dirt and oil.
- Sugar: This is a good remedy for exfoliating the skin. Mix white and brown sugar with water. Rub gently with it on face and wash off with lukewarm water.
- Yogurt and Oatmeal: Make a thick paste with oatmeal and yogurt and apply it evenly on the face. Leave it to dry and rinse with lukewarm water. This is an effective remedy for maintaining beautiful skin.
- Papaya: Make a concoction with sea salt, yogurt and mashed papaya. Cool it and apply on face. Leave it for 10 minutes and wash off with cold water.
- Gram flour and raw milk: Make a concoction with gram flour and raw milk. This is a safe and effective face wash that can be used daily.
- Honey: Make a thick paste with honey and cinnamon powder. Apply it on face and leave it for overnight. Clean with lukewarm water on the next morning.
- Groundnut oil and Lime juice: Mix a tablespoon of groundnut oil and lemon juice. Apply it on face and rinse with cool water.
- Tomato paste: Apply tomato paste on pimples. Leave it for an hour and wash with water. This is an efficient remedy for treating pimples.