Home Remedies for Gas Chest Pain
It is natural to have gas build up in the body. However, gas is primarily caused due to the excess air swallowed along with the food items. Indigestion is another major factor which is responsible for gas formation.
Gas is usually accumulated in the abdomen. It gives rise to bloating and belching problems. However, gas in the chest can be painful and may cause much discomfort. Home Remedies for gas chest pain can help but contact doctor if the problem is severe.
Some Simple Home Remedies for gas chest pain :
The beneficial home remedies for gas chest pain are listed below:
- Garlic for treating gas chest pain: Boil 4-5 garlic pods in a glass of milk and eat the pods with milk. You can definitely get relief from chest pain. It is an effective home remedy for gas chest pain.
- Soda for relieving gas chest pain: Mix bicarbonate of soda in a glass of water. It will enhance belching and burping. So you can release more gas and get relief from chest pain.
- Ginger cures gas chest pain: Take 2 tbsp ginger root powder and boil it in 200 ml of water. Add some honey and drink this decoction as tea. This is a very good home remedy for gas chest pain.
- Asfoetida for curing gas chest pain: Add a pinch of asafoetida in a glass of buttermilk . It helps in releasing gas and relieving from gas chest pain.
Prevention Tips for gas chest pain
- Avoid soft drinks as they can cause more gas.
- Chewing coriander seeds helps in releasing the gas from the chest.
- Avoid gassy foods like beans, cabbage, potatoes etc.
- Chew the food properly. Don’t eat hastily.
- Avoid overeating.
Symptoms of gas chest pain
Top gas chest pain symptoms:
- Chest pain
Causes of gas chest pain
The primary causes of gas chest pain are:
- Lack of exercises