How to Cure Tinea Versicolor with Home Remedies ?
Normal skin contains useful yeasts called Pityrosporum orbiculare. They help in the production of a useful substance called which provides normal skin colour. When this friendly micro organism turns hostile, the production of melanin is stopped and the skin develops rashes. These rashes are called Tinea Versicolor. There are 80 percent chances of a person getting this skin infection gain after a period of 2 years. The medicines are to be used on regular basis. This article seeks answer to the query, how to cure Tinea Versicolor.
Some Simple Home Remedies to Cure Tinea Versicolor :
- Taking bath everyday with herbal shampoos can remove the dead cells and fungus from the upper layer of the skin.
- In order to inhibit the high chance of recurrence of this infection, a person should eat balanced diet. Including fresh fruits and vegetables in the diet can naturally boost the immune system.
- Yogurt should also be included in the diet. It contains a component called acidophilus which inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria levels and prevents the spread of infection.
- Chewing two cloves of garlic is very beneficial for oral health.
- Avoiding white flour and sweet candy substances should be practised by people seeking answer to the question how to cure Tinea Versicolor.
- Eating less oily foods and intake of more and more liquid in the form of water especially is also essential.
- Clothes should be washed properly so that no fungus remains to cause infection in the body.
- Eating dry fruits like dates and almonds along with intake of honey increases blood circulation in the body. Enhanced blood circulation can treat this skin infection better.
- There are medicines like Ketoconazole, Clotrimazole and Miconazole available to cure this skin infection. But for those who want to learn how to cure tinea versicolr without any side effects, the knowledge of these home remedies will prove to be quite handy.