Home Remedies for Thin Hair
Thin hair is the most disturbing condition for both men and women. This has become the universal problem. It is also expensive to treat hair loss. Many people are trying to revert the condition. Hair appearance plays a vital role how we see and feel about ourselves. Some simple and inexpensive treatments can be helpful for those who cannot afford the costly treatments. Some home remedies stop hair thinning and also regrowth.
Home Remedies for Thin Hair:
Following are some home remedies for thin hair.
- Olive Oil: This is a great product to unclog hair follicles. This allows regrowth of hair. Thinning hair is sometimes caused by trapped dirt in scalp and hair. This oil cleans the hair along the follicles. Before washing hair, massage scalp and strands of hair with olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Aloe Vera: For rejuvenating scalp and to stimulate hair growth, apply aloe Vera gel. Mix aloe gel and almond oil and massage the mixture on the head for 2 – 3 minutes every night. This locks moisture and also stimulates hair growth. This is the most useful remedy for thin hair.
- Banana: Mash banana and mix it with grape-seed oil. Apply evenly over scalp and hair and leave it for an hour. Rinse with cold water. This is another good remedy for thin hair.
- Egg: Add 1 whole egg to shampoo and massage into hair. Rinse with cold water. Eggs have vitamins and protein that stops hair loss and restores hair.
- Hot Oil Treatment: Mix 1 cup of olive oil and 1 quart cup of butter. Heat it in microwave oven for a minute and apply it on hair. Cover with a shower cap and leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse well with cold water. Olive oil clarifies the scalp and butter thickens hair.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: After washing hair, finally rinse with diluted apple cider vinegar.
- Lavender Oil: Massage scalp with lavender oil for obtaining thick hair.
- Onions: Most people does not that onion can be used as a remedy for treating thin hair. Rub onions on scalp for encouraging blood circulation. Supply of fresh blood to hair shafts, nourishment takes place and helps to regrowth of hair. This is a good remedy for treating thin hair.
Tips to Treat Thin Hair:
- Do not comb hair when it is wet.
- Comb hair from back of neck to front for energizing weak roots.