Home Remedies for Face Pigmentation
Pigmentation is associated with freckles. This is a normal physiologic reaction of body to extensive heat, environmental pollution and other external factors. This is caused due to exposing skin to ultraviolet rays for long time, melanocytes production fluctuates which can be treated by Remedies for Face Pigmentation. Melanin is produced by melanocytes. Pigmentation can be reduced by following some home remedies.
Home Remedies for Face Pigmentation:
The following are some home remedies to get rid off pigmentation.
- Papaya: Mash a papaya slice with fork and leave it aside for 5 minutes. Wash face with mild soap. Massage your face while washing for promoting blood circulation. Clean face with lukewarm water and pat dry face with clean towel. Apply papaya mash on the face and leave it for sometime. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Strawberry: Mash strawberries and apply on the face. Rinse with water after 15 minutes to reduce pigmentation. This is a good remedy for treating face pigmentation.
- Potato: Squeeze the juice from grated potato and apply on face. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with cold water. This is an excellent remedy for skin lightener.
- Orange: Powder orange peel and make a thick paste with raw milk. Apply evenly over face and neck and let it dry for 20 minutes. Rinse with cold water. This is a good remedy for pigmentation and also for obtaining skin glow.
- Vitamin E: Apply gel of Vitamin E capsules on the pigments affected areas before going to bed.
- Almonds: Soak almonds overnight and mash them. Mix it with milk cream or milk and coat a layer with it on face. Wash after 20 minutes. This is a good remedy for pigmentation.
- Lemon and Milk Cream: Mix few drops of lime juice to fresh milk cream and apply it on face. This is a good remedy for removing pigmentation and also pimples and acne.
- Cucumber juice: Apply juice of cucumber on face to remove pimples and pigmentation marks.
- Curd and Radish juice: Mix radish juice and curd and apply it on face to reduce pigmentation marks and pimples.