Home Remedies for Bronchitis
Bronchitis is an inflammation of bronchi. Bronchi are airways in respiratory tract. In this condition, patient faces inflammation in chest, extreme weakness and shortness of breath. Its primary symptom is persistent cough. Persistent cough produces considerable amount of phlegm. This leads to burning sensation in chest. In the initial days it affects sense organs and then infection spreads to other organs and causes problems like lack of physical energy, restlessness, lack of appetite and other problems. Some home remedies for bronchitis can be followed to give instant relief.
Home Remedies for Bronchitis:
People are following home remedies for treating bronchitis as these are effective and do not have any adverse effects. Following are some bronchitis home remedies:
- Sesame Seeds: Combine ½ each of sesame seeds, alsi and honey and have it. This is one of the effective treatments for bronchitis.
- Ginger: Prepare a tea with a piece of ginger, cloves and black pepper. Drink twice in a day to get relief from bronchitis. This is the one of the useful remedies for curing bronchitis at home.
- Spinach: Mix some amounts of fresh spinach in ½ glass of water and ½ tablespoon of honey and have it. This is an efficient remedy for bronchitis.
- Honey: Mix ½ tablespoon of honey, black pepper, powder of 2 cloves and paste of fresh ginger. This gives instant relief from bronchitis and also gives relief from burning sensation in chest.
- Turmeric Powder: Add ½ tablespoon of turmeric powder to a glass of milk and drink it twice or thrice in a day. It is advised to have it early the early hours of the day or with empty stomach. This is the most effective home remedy followed for treating bronchitis.
- Onion: Take 1 tablespoon of raw onion juice in morning. This is one of the effective remedy for bronchitis.