Home Remedies for Sun Allergy
Sun causes many disastrous effects to skin apart from dark skin tan. Red cheeks that many people get when they go out in sun is nothing but the sun allergy. Sun allergy is the wider term. These are various types and can vary from mild to chronic. These start as minor rashes and leads to major skin problems. Some home remedies for sun allergy can be followed for reducing the skin problems.
Home Remedies for Sun Allergy:
Following are some home remedies for sun allergy.
- Yogurt and Coconut Milk: Blend yogurt and coconut milk and have it immediately. This helps to improve the skin condition.
- Milk: This soothes the rashes and itching sensation. Apply milk on the face every time you come from the sun. This should be done 3 times, later wash with cold water.
- Cucumber: Prepare paste by mashing cucumber and apply on the rashes. This soothes burning sensation ans also stops spreading of rashes.
- Oatmeal bath: Grind oatmeal and use it while bathing. This is one of the useful remedies for treating sun allergies.
- Raw potato: Grate raw potato and apply it to the skin. This soothes the burning sensation and provides cooling relief.
- Baking soda: Before having bath, add a cup of baking soda to a bucket of bathing water. This is an effective remedy for sun allergy.
- Aloe Vera: Apply aloe Vera gel on the skin. This is the widely used remedy for sun allergy as this soothes the feeling.
- Lavender Oil: Pure lavender oil reduces itching and can be added to aloe Vera gel.
- Sunscreen Lotion: Always use sun screen lotion with SPF 30 before going out in sun. This is the most efficient way to avoid sun allergy.
Diet for Sun Allergy:
People with allergic to sun must consume foods that are rich in vitamin C and Beta carotene. Beta carotene reduces and prevents the harmful affect of sun rays and vitamin C heals the damages faster. Drink 10 – 12 glasses of water daily.