Home Remedies for Queasy Stomach
Stressful life, adulterated food, fast food and unhealthy eating habits have bad impact on the health. Stomach bears most brunts of irregular and detrimental eating habits. Hence, most people are suffering from acidity, indigestion, heaviness in stomach and loose motions. People with queasy stomach and other stomach problems use medications, instead they can follow home remedies.
Home Remedies for Queasy Stomach:
Following are some home remedies for queasy stomach.
- Banana: This fruit has the capability to soothe stomach and also eases diarrhea. This also offsets the acid that cause queasy stomach. Take a banana when suffering from stomach upset. This is an excellent remedy for queasy stomach.
- Mint tea: This is useful for soothing the queasy stomach. Crush mint leaves and boil them in a glass of water. Strain it and drink. This is one of the best home remedies for queasy stomach.
- Ginger: Ginger is the most effective treatment for queasy stomach. This can be used in the form of ginger tea or ginger ale or a small piece of ginger can be chewed.
- Peppermint: Peppermint helps in soothing the queasy stomach. Take a cup of peppermint tea when suffering from queasy stomach. This is a good home remedy for queasy stomach.
- Cumin and Black pepper: Mix ¼ tablespoon each of cumin powder and black pepper powder and add it to a glass of buttermilk. Take this twice or thrice a day for a couple of days. This is a good remedy for heaviness in stomach.
- Date palms: Mix 1 tablespoon of date paste and honey and have it thrice a day. This is an efficient remedy for diarrhea.
- Baking Soda: Mix ½ tablespoon of baking soda and ½ glass of water and drink it. This gives relief from indigestion, heartburn or acidity. Have this solution after every 2 hours, if the problem still persists.