Home Remedies for Tan Removal
Sun tan is not the worst thing that happens to you. In fact, it often makes you look healthy and nice. Thus, many spend money to get artificial . However, some wants to get rid off the tan where Remedies for Tan Removal will help to get rid of this proble . When skin is exposed to sun light, harmful UV rays skin becomes tanned. To protect from these harmful rays, body produces melanin, that is dark in color. Hence, skin becomes dark and tan. To avoid skin tanning, stay out of sun or use sunscreen lotion. It is impossible to stay out of sun, so some tips can be followed to get rid off sun tan.
Home Remedies for Tan Removal:
Following are some home remedies for removing tan without any adverse effects to skin.
- Potato: Extract juice from raw potato and add few drops of lemon juice. Apply this on the skin and leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse with cold water. This is an effective remedy for removing skin tan.
- Tomato and Curd: Mix tomato juice and curd and apply it on the body or face. Curd has millions of good bacteria and tomatoes have various healing qualities that gives glow to the skin.
- Buttermilk: Apply buttermilk on skin twice a day and leave for 20 minutes. Wash off with cold water. This cools the skin and revitalizes it.
- Aloe Vera and Lemon: Add few drops of lime juice to aloe gel and apply the mixture on the face. This removes tan from the skin and help the skin to glow.
- Rice flour: Mix rice flour and curd and apply it on face. Gently massage using circular movements. Leave it for 5 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- Cucumber: Add few drops of lemon juice and fuller’s earth to cucumber paste. Apply this on the face and let it dry for 15 minutes. Wash off. This is a beneficial remedy for removing tan.
- Almond Oil: Almond oil can also be used for removing skin tan. Apply it on the skin and leave it overnight. Next morning wash off with lukewarm water. This is another efficient remedy for removing skin tan.
- Drink more water and include green healthy vegetables and tomatoes in the diet.