Home Remedies for Instant Face Glow
Glowing skin is a joy forever. You might find your face looking pale before out for a party. It is quite common to look tired and dull after a hectic working day. However, there are several ways to bring glow to the skin naturally. Some tips and home remedies are mentioned in the article below. These help you to get glowing skin instantly. Check out these tips and follow them to look glowing and gorgeous in the party.
Home Remedies for Instant Face Glow:
Following are some home remedies for instant face glow tips.
- Potato: Cut thin slices of raw potato and put these slices in the bowl. Pour
- some water in the bowl and let slices soak for few minutes. Later strain the potato starch and apply it on the face with the cotton ball. Leave it for 10 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water to obtain clear and glowing face.
- Tomato: Take tomato slices and extract juice from them. Apply the juice on neck and face with a cotton ball and let it be for 15 minutes. Wipe off with wet cotton ball. Face becomes fresh and also glows. This is an effective remedy for instant face glow.
- Bananas: Mash ripe bananas and add little honey and few drops of lemon juice. Gently apply on neck and face and leave it for 10 minutes. Wash with splash of tepid water. Skin becomes soft and gives glow to the face.
- Sugar and Honey: Mix honey and sugar and gently rub onto the skin until sugar melts. Wash with cold water. Honey nourishes the skin while sugar acts as exfoliate. Avoid this if your skin is acne prone.
- Tomato: If your pores are visible and large, follow this remedy. Cut tomato into half and gently rub on the face. Let it dry and wash with plenty of water. This should be done an hour before the party to have a healthy skin glow.