Home Remedies for Boils in Pubic Area
Boils in pubic area can be very painful and embarrassing. If you have tried all the treatments available for them but in vain then try some Home Remedies for Boils in Pubic Area. The vaginal boils are often associated with diabetes and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. Other reasons might be the usage of contaminated blade for shaving or waxing strips. In some cases, an ingrown hair can also lead to the boils. Since it is in a sensitive area, one needs to be careful while treating it.
Home Remedies for Boils in the Pubic Area
Steps to cure boils caused due to diabetes
- Applying tea tree oil on the boil will disinfect the area and kill the infection source.
- Increase the intake of garlic as it contains allacins which kill the pathogens in the system.
- Soak a tampon in milk and insert it in the vagina. The lactobacillus bacteria in the milk will repopulate the healthy bacteria in the vagina.
- Have probiotic milk and yogurt to treat the problem effectively.
- Increasing the intake of antioxidants will improve the weak immune system, responsible for the boils.
Other Home Remedies for Boils in Pubic Area
- Applying ice on the area on the first three consecutive days will bring relief. Thereafter, apply hot and cold compresses alternately.
- Washing the area with warm water will dry the boil.
- Another great home remedy for boils in pubic area is a mixture of ginger powder and turmeric (in equal proportions). Apply this paste on the affected area and leave it on for half an hour. Do this till the boil bursts.
- Take a supplement of curcumin and boswellia to reduce the pain.
- Foods rich in vitamin A and zinc can also treat vaginal boils.
- Wear loose cotton garments.
- Keep the area dry as far as possible.
- Do not touch the other parts of the body after touching the boil as the infection might spread.
- Do not wash the vagina with soap.
Using these home remedies for boils in pubic area will alleviate the pain and improve the condition.