5 Home Remedies for Facial Hair Removal for Women
Women might notice fine hair on their face. This can pose a problem for their confidence. There are many options for Facial Hair Removal for Women to choose from. The best and the safest are the natural home remedies. Some of the causes of hair on the face in women are hirsutism, PCOS, genes, menopause etc. But you do not have to live with it. By using simple things present in your kitchen, you can actually remove the unsightly hair from the face.
Home Remedies for Facial Hair Removal for Women
- Make a fine paste with lemon, sugar and water. Apply it onto the face in the same direction as the hair growth. Leave it on for 15 minutes and scrub it off gently. Do this twice a week. It is one of the best natural remedies for facial hair removal for women.
- Make a paste using milk and turmeric powder. Apply this paste onto your face and leave it for a few minutes. Scrub it off using circular motion. Later wash the face with cold water.
- Take a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice and 4 teaspoons of honey. Mix them properly. Apply this on the face. Leave it for 15 minutes and scrub it off. Do this twice a week to get rid of unwanted facial hair.
- Mix some curd or milk with ground chickpea and a pinch of turmeric. Apply a thick layer of this paste on the face. Leave it till it dries then rub it off gently. This is a great unwanted facial hair removal technique.
- Take egg white, a teaspoon of sugar and half a teaspoon cornflour. Mix them nicely into paste. Apply this paste on the face and leave it till it dries. Peel the paste off gently. Do this thrice a week.
You can also use other ways of facial hair removal for women like tweezing, waxing or electrolysis but the natural remedies are the safest.