Top 5 Natural Remedies For Gum Disease At Home
Remedies For Gum Disease
Swollen and red inflamed gums that bleed when brushing and flossing, bad breath, and a widening gap between teeth and gums are the symptoms that can be cured by the Natural Remedies For Gum Disease. Healthy diet rich in vitamins, reducing stress, tea tree oil, cranberry, vinegar, apples, milk, lemon, strawberries, cloves, and coriander are useful in treating the condition with natural remedies for gum disease. Following Are Some Of The Simple And Easy Tips To Cure The Condition:
- Coconut Oil For The Diseases Of Gum: Coconut oil treats swollen and bleeding gums, fights off tooth decay, and destroys all the bacteria causing bad breath. It is an excellent and simple remedy against plague.
- Mix coconut oil and baking soda to clean the teeth, and get rid of the bad breath.
- Directly apply the oil on the gums where ever you have bleeding sores.
- Salt For Healthy Gums: The fine and mildly abrasive crystals of salt are anti-bacterial in nature, and are useful in killing the bacteria causing plague, canker sores, bleeding gums, tooth ache, and tartar, and other dental related infections and problems. It stimulates blood circulation, fights gingivitis, and is good against edema.
- Add a tablespoon of salt in a cup of warm water and rinse your mouth.
- Mix a tablespoon of salt with two tablespoons of baking soda. Use a moist toothbrush to clean the teeth.
- Tea Tree Oil For Dental Treatment: The anti-septic, anti-bacterial, and anti-microbial attributes found in tea tree oil are an excellent remedy to treat dental related problems like tooth ache, bleeding gums, and gingivitis to a significant extent.
- Gently apply and rub two drops of tea tree oil on the bleeding gum sores to relieve the condition.
- Add 5 drops of tea tree oil in a glass full of water and swish and gargle to relieve tooth ache, gingivitis, and other related problems.
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Gingivitis: Gingivitis and the associated symptoms can be relived effectively by using the anti-bacterial, and anti-microbial apple cider vinegar.
- Mix equal parts of vinegar and water and gargle to treat any gum problem.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of vinegar, two tablespoons of water, and a tablespoon of salt and use it as a mouth wash and to relive tooth ache.
- Cloves For Periodontal Care: The anti-bacterial eugenol, a chemical found is clove cures the periodontal diseases. It also effectively treats tooth ache.
- Take a tablespoon of clove oil and to it add a quarter spoon of olive oil. Use a cotton ball and soak it in the prepared mixture of oils and place it in the aching cavity.
Intake of healthy amounts of vitamin C, sesame oil, sage, figs, and cheese are other natural remedies for gum disease that are highly beneficial for proper dental health.