Top 10 Tips On Removing White Heads At Home
Removing White Heads
Beautiful, smooth skin irrespective of the color tone can be very attractive. But, black heads, pimples, and acne can be very distracting. Removing White Heads or black heads, or treating pimples is a tiresome task. Chemical based products are not meant for all. Lime juice, potato, tea tree oil, honey, egg, oatmeal, garlic, baking soda, groundnut oil, and a regular regime of cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing is very essential for removing white heads.
Following Are The Simple Home Remedies To Get Rid Of The Problem:
Oily skin type people are the worst sufferers of the clogged skin pores that results in white heads, black heads, and pimples.
- Eggs For Extracting Milium:
White heads are the fully clogged pores that need good cleaning. Eggs help open the pores, clear and then shrink them, thus preventing the problem from reappearing. A regular use of it can aid in getting rid of the stubborn milium problem. The proteins and other vitamins in it help nourish the skin.
- Apply egg white directly on the face and wash it after 15 minutes with lukewarm water.
- Make oil absorbing and skin tightening mask with oatmeal, honey, and egg white.
- Oatmeal To Omit Clogged Pores:
Oatmeal is slightly abrasive in nature and is a wonderful exfoliator. It removes the accumulated dead cells layer from the skin, opens the clogged pores and gets rid of the dirt and pollutants. It also absorbs the excess oil and gives a fresh feeling.
- Grind oatmeal with some water to make a consistent paste and apply it directly to the face. Pay attention to the problem area and very gently scrub in circular motions. Rinse with water after 15 minutes.
- Or to the above paste add a few drops of lemon juice which acts as astringent and closes the pores and honey which helps moisturize it.
- Garlic To Get Rid Of The Problem:
Allicin, a compound found in garlic is anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-microbial and aids in clearing acne and pustules.
- Consume roasted garlic clove daily or introduce it in the cooking.
- Rub a drop of garlic oil and clean it after a few minutes.
- Remove With Baking Soda:
Baking soda has a drying effect on the oily skin and acne. It is also used as a simple home remedy to exfoliate the dead cells.
- Take a teaspoon of baking soda and add sufficient water to make a paste. Use it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Soak a cotton ball in a diluted solution of water and baking soda.
- Aloe Vera For Clear Skin:
Aloe vera gel is an excellent remedy that can cure scars, prevent acne, reduces inflammation and bumps, and refreshes the skin and also moisturizes it. It is a natural remedy to reduce the condition and result in clear skin.
- Wash the face and apply pure aloe vera gel directly and allow it to treat for 15 minutes before washing it off.
- Take a tablespoon of oatmeal powder; to it add a teaspoon of aloe vera gel, a teaspoon of olive oil, and a few drops of rose water. Use it and wait till air dried.
- Potatoes For Pustules Free Skin:
Potatoes act as astringent on the skin and absorb the excess sebum production, control blisters and pimples, removes scars, lightens the color tone, and removes the accumulated debris and dirt from the open pores and closes them.
- Boil, mash and wrap half potato and place it on the area until the poultice is cool. Do not use it when hot.
- Or cut a slice of raw potato and rub it gently for a few minutes. Allow it to heal it for a few minutes before wiping it clean.
- Eliminate With Lemon:
The mild citric acid in lemon is a good astringent which absorbs excess oil production, clears the skin, treats white and black heads, and shrinks the open pores. It prevents acne and whitens the skin.
- Dab a cotton ball in lemon juice and rub it gently on the affected part. Leave it for some minutes to treat it before cleaning.
- If you have sensitive skin; dilute the lemon juice with water and then use it.
- Salt Exfoliator:
Sea salt is a natural way to get rid of the problem. It is mildly abrasive and helps loosen the tough whiteheads and with regular use it clears them.
- Take a teaspoon of sea salt and moisten it with a few drops of water. Using a cotton swab gently wipe.
- Dilute the solution further if you have sensitive skin.
- Tea Tree Oil To Treat White Head:
White heads are also due to some bacterial actions. The anti-bacterial nature of tea tree oil treats the condition well. It clears the dirt and other pollutants responsible for the pustules.
- Clean the face and take a drop of tea tree oil and apply it directly to the affected part. Gently massage and rinse after 10 minutes.
- Honey To Eliminate Milium:
Honey is anti-bacterial and anti-microbial in nature. It helps fight the bacterial action, prevents acne, white and black head formation. Soothes, refreshes, and moisturizes the skin.
- Wash the face and use a teaspoon of honey on the face. Wash it with water after 15 minutes.
Removing white heads at home is not a difficult task provided you follow a daily beauty regime.