Top 8 Dysuria Home Remedies
Dysuria Home Remedies
Bacterial infection is one of the most common reasons for the burning sensation during urination, which is also caused by other conditions like vulvitis, diabetes, bladder infection and other conditions. Dysuria Home Remedies can be treated effective at home with buttermilk, carrot, ginger, honey, and cardamom accompanied with high standards of personal hygiene.
Dysuria Causes: Apart from some of the above mentioned reasons for the condition, following are some of the other causes for the burning feeling while urinating.
- Genital herpes
- Infection in kidneys
- Lower urinary tract infection
- Retention of urine
Symptoms Of Burning Urination: Following are some of the many signs of the condition which can be resulted from any of the above causes.
- Experiences pain while urinating
- Burning feeling while passing urine
- Body overheat
Home Remedies For Painful Urination Or Dysuria Home Remedies : Simple ingredients like coriander seeds, cucumber, coconut, or water would also help alleviate the condition and get rid of the symptoms.
- Water Treatment For Dysuria: Water not only brings the excess heat in the body to normal levels but it also flushes out any toxins building up, and infection growing in the urinary tract. Water promotes frequent urination and the mildly acidic behavior of urine eliminates the bacteria.
- Drink plenty of water every day. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of it.
- Buttermilk To Cure Burning Urination: Buttermilk is a probiotic food and it helps grow the healthy bacteria which promote good digestive and urinary health. It aids in fighting off any infection that can cause the condition. Buttermilk also aids in digestion, improves immunity, and is a good source of calcium, potassium, phosphorous, riboflavin etc.
- Drink a glass of plain or cold buttermilk. You can further make it tasty by add some salt and a pinch of roasted and powdered cumin seeds.
- Cucumber To Control Urination Pain: Cucumber is cold in nature and it reduces the burning sensation while passing urine and it also helps bring the heat of the body to normal levels. Cucumber is also diuretic in nature and it promotes excretion of urine. Honey and lemon are anti-bacteria in behavior and fight with any infection resulting in the condition.
- Take a cup of cucumber extract and to it add a tablespoon each of honey and lemon juice. Mix well and drink it. You can add a little bit of salt and black pepper to give it a good flavor. Drink it thrice a day until the problem is cured. Or drink plain cucumber juice everyday.
- Coconut Water Treatment: Coconut water is an excellent remedy for the problem as it cools down the high body temperature, promotes metabolism, improves immunity, fights harmful bacterial activities, and controls diabetes. It also prevents and treats urethral stones.
- Drink coconut water twice a day, until the problem is addressed fully.
- Carrot Cure: Carrot juice helps maintain the normal pH levels of urine and controls the burning sensation. It also is a good purifier of blood and gets rid of the building toxins in the body. It improves metabolism, increases immunity, and helps the body fight against bacteria, and controls diabetes.
- Drink carrot juice everyday.
- Ginger To Get Rid Of The Problem: Ginger is anti-bacterial agent and is a very good home remedy for treating the condition right. It is anti-inflammatory too, and reduces the swelling and pain caused by any bacterial activity or by one of the other reasons for the problem.
- Extract a tablespoon of ginger paste or juice and mix it with equal quantity of honey. Mix and take it once a day. Or add ginger paste or juice to a glass of lukewarm milk and drink it once a day.
- Coriander Seeds: It protects the urinary tract from infections, controls diabetes, and is anti-inflammatory in nature. It also cleanses the excretory system and aids in normal urination.
- Boil a teaspoon of coriander seeds in a glass of water for a few minutes. Allow it to cool down, and then strain and drink the prepared decoction twice a day.
- Cardamom: Cardamom is diuretic in nature and it promotes normal urination. It detoxifies the blood, gets rid of the toxins, prevents formation of stones in bladder, and water retention.
- Mix the powder of the seeds of a cardamom in a glass of lukewarm milk and drink it once daily.
These are some of the causes, symptoms, and home remedies of dysuria which can prevent, treat, and cure the pain and burning associated with it. In your case if none of these simple remedies are working then it is better to consult a doctor.