Top 10 Home Remedies For Painful Urination
Remedies For Painful Urination
The last time my aunt visited us, she complained about a burning feeling whenever she was passing urine. The only remedy for it we thought would be to drink lot of cold water. In a couple of days she was fine. And we hardly paid any attention to it. But recently I came across an article on Remedies Painful Urination and only then could I understand what the problem was with my aunt. She was diagnosed with diabetes. Personal hygiene plays a very important role in preventing such conditions.
Causes Of Painful Urination:
Kidney stones, bacterial infection, urinary tract infection, cystitis, diabetes, genital herpes, retention of urine, infection in kidney, etc, are some of the causes for the discomforting, burning, and uneasy urination.
Home Remedies for Dysuria:
- Drink plenty of water every day to flush out any toxins and purify the blood. It also helps get rid of any bacterial infection in the urinary tract. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water daily.
- Drink buttermilk which is probiotic in nature. It helps grow good bacteria and fight and eliminate the harmful foreign bodies residing in the urethra. Drink a glass of buttermilk daily with a bit of salt and cumin seeds powder.
- Coconut water controls diabetes, reduces the heat in the body, improves immunity against foreign bodies, and prevents the formation of stones. Stones in the bladder could be a strong reason for pain while passing urine. Drink coconut water daily.
- Drink cucumber juice which helps control the excess heat in the body and burning sensation when urinating. Drink cucumber juice every day.
- Mix cucumber juice with lemon juice and honey to treat the bacterial infection in the urinary tract and also to normalize the heat in the body.
- Drink watermelon juice to address the problem of pain during urinating. Watermelon prevents kidney stones formation, and controls diabetes, the potential causes of the problem.
- Drink cranberry juice everyday until the symptoms subsides. Cranberry juice is an excellent remedy to eliminate harmful bacteria in the urinary tract.
- Drink barley water to get rid of the condition. Soak and boil a cup of barley in water for 20 minutes. Strain and drink the water. You can add flavors to it, like lemon and honey. Drink 3 cups of it daily.
- Boil coriander seeds in water and strain and drink it twice a day to ease the pain. The anti-inflammatory properties reduce the swelling in the urinary tract and also cleanse it from the toxins and bacteria.
- Mix a pinch of cardamom powder to a glass of milk and drink. This will help promote easy and painless urine and also address any issues related to kidney and water retention.
- Avoid spicy food.
- Restrict the intake of salt to minimum.
- Avoid fried and oily food.
- Avoid junk food.
- Avoid processed and packaged food.
- Avoid bread and yeast food.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Avoid tobacco.
- Avoid wearing tight clothes, especially undergarments.
- Switch to loose cotton clothing.
- Exercise for at least 30 minuets a day.
- Drink fluids.
- Avoid caffeine.
- Avoid going out in summer.
- Do not control the urge to urinate.
- Avoid citrus fruits, sugary products, and artificial sweeteners. Avoid tomatoes.
- Maintain personal hygiene; and try to avoid using public toilets.
These Remedies For Painful Urination. It is always better to consult a medical practitioner to identify and get the condition treated if none of the above mentioned home cures are working for you.