Cure For Amoebiasis – Top 9 Home Remedies
Abdominal pain and cramps, loss of appetite, nausea, fatigue, fever, and slow bowel movements, or watery and bloody stools are some of the symptoms a person suffers from when Entamoeba histolytica, a parasite attacks the body. Cure For Amoebiasis is possible at home with the help of herbs, spices, vegetables, and fruits. Pumpkin seeds, oregano, turmeric, black tea, guava, and garlic are a few of the numerous ingredients that can be used as cure for amoebiasis.
- Apricot: Apricot is a very effective treatment against the condition, because it helps destroy the parasites and worm infecting the intestines. It also eases the slack bowel movements and aids in digestion.
- Eat apricots, and it is also recommended that the juice extract of the leaves of the fruit can be topically applied to the stomach.
- Guava: The anti-parasitic properties of guava help not only eliminate the parasites invading the intestines, but are also beneficial in getting rid of the eggs of these microscopic worms. The acidic effect of the leaves of this fruit is the most useful for its medicinal value.
- Wash, clean, and dry a few leaves of the fruit and make powder of it. Add this powder to a glass of water and consume it twice or thrice a day for fast recovery.
- Garlic: Garlic helps cleanse the digestive system from any bacterial, parasitic, or viral action and aids in proper functioning of digestion. The many health benefits and medicinal properties of the herb are beneficial in eliminating the parasites responsible for vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, and other symptoms.
- Include garlic in daily food, or chew a raw or roasted garlic clove everyday.
- Papaya: Anti-parasitic and acts effectively against the worms responsible for amoebiasis in nature, papaya seeds are an excellent treatment against the condition. It is a good remedy to detoxify the body.
- Eat papaya. And, make a paste of the seeds of the fruit and mix it with juice and drink it.
- Black Tea: Drinking black tea is highly recommended to detoxify the intestines, fight against the parasites, and cleanse the system. It is a good remedy to flush out the toxic waste produced by the parasites in the intestines.
- Drink black tea every day without sugar or any other additions.
- Turmeric: The anti-inflammatory attributes of turmeric reduce the swelling of the intestines, helps detoxify the digestive system, and kills the parasites responsible for the situation.
- Add a pinch or two of turmeric to your daily food and eat it.
- Oregano: Oregano is an effective home cure for the parasitic invasion in the intestines and also works as an anti-biotic to fight and eventually eliminate the worms from the body. The anti-spasmodic characteristics of the herb help alleviate the cramps and pain this medical situation causes.
- Include the herb in your daily food intake, or add oregano oil to your cooking. But, it is not recommended for pregnant women and children. It is better to consult a doctor before using this home cure.
- Beetroot: Beetroot helps cleanse the system, remove the toxic waste by the worms, and aids in proper digestion. It also improves the slow excretory system and treats the slack bowel movement.
- Eat beetroot as a salad, or add it to food, or drink its juice.
- Pumpkin: Pumpkin seeds are used as a folk remedy to cure the amebiasis and get rid of the eggs and parasites causing it.
- Add pumpkin seeds to cooking, or make a paste of the seeds an take it with honey.
Important Point To Avoid Parasitic Attack:
- Drink boiled and filtered water.
- Do not eat uncooked or semi-cooked food.
- Avoid eating food from the street vendors.
- Avoid drinking water outside.
- Always carry a bottle of water.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness at home.
- Clean the toilet everyday.
- Wash your fruits and vegetables thoroughly. Peel the skin if unsure.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after eating.
- Do not be dehydrated. Provide adequate amounts of water, salt, and sugar. Add a pinch of salt, a tablespoon of sugar to a glass of water and drink it frequently to fight fatigue and dehydration.
Onions, figs, black pepper, carrots, tomatoes, radish, cabbage, blackberries, pineapple, almonds, and raisins are some of the other ingredients that can be used as cure for amoebiasis. Numerous other spices, herbs, leafy greens, vegetables, and fruits can be used, apart from practicing high standards of hygiene for treating the condition right.