Tips To Cure Fluid In The Abdomen
The accumulation of yellow fluid in the peritoneal cavity of stomach is called Ascites and this condition is caused by tuberculosis, cancer, liver disease, or kidney failure etc. To remove this Fluid In The Abdomen a physically active lifestyle is very important, eating healthy diet and including diuretic food is also essential. Bitter gourd, radish, garlic, watermelon, onions are some of the simple food options that should be introduced to the daily diet to clear the accumulated fluid in the abdomen.
Ascites, is also called as abdominal dropsy, and this condition results in weight gain, swollen stomach, swollen ankle, enlarged spleen, fatigue, heart palpitations, increased cholesterol levels, loss of appetite, shortness of breath, and many other symptoms. To tackle the problem foods that cause frequent urination should be consumed.
- Radish:Radish regulates liver, digestive and kidney function, stimulates hunger, and detoxifies the body. It prevents high levels of cholesterol, is anti-carcinogenic and prevents cancer, and addresses all the associated symptoms of abdominal dropsy.
- Eat raw radish as salad, or include it in food. Or extract juice from its leaves and drink at least half cup of it.
- Onion:Onions are diuretic in nature and promote frequent urination. This aids in clearing the accumulated fluid in the stomach cavity and detoxifies the liver and body. It also prevents cancer, heart disease, and high cholesterol levels.
- Eat raw onion or use it in cooking. Or drink at least half cup of the juice extract.
- Garlic:Garlic manages and controls cholesterol levels, maintains normal function of heart, kidney, liver, and stomach. In case of excess accumulation of fluid in the peritoneal cavity, it detoxifies the body, and clears it through frequent urination.
- Eat garlic raw, or drink its diluted juice. Or add it to daily cooking.
- Bitter Gourd:Bitter gourd is good for controlling diabetes, cholesterol, prevent heart problems, and address weakness and fatigue caused by ascites. It restores the lost appetite, normalizes the palpitations and other symptoms.
- Drink half to one cup of bitter gourd juice daily on empty stomach in the morning.
- Cabbage:Cabbage is an excellent remedy for treating any digestion related problems. It helps get rid of the accumulated fluid in the stomach, improves appetite, fights weakness, palpitations, cirrhosis, and edema. It also normalizes the disrupted function of liver and kidney.
- Eat cabbage as salad, or drink its juice. Or include it in daily cooking.
- Tomatoes:Tomatoes are anti-carcinogenic in nature and prevent cancer. It detoxifies the liver and kidney, and controls diabetes and cholesterol levels. Tomatoes are also beneficial in maintaining and regulating a healthy digestive and excretory system.
- Eat raw tomatoes. Drink its juice, or use its puree in cooking.
- Spinach:Spinach is a simple home remedy to control diabetes, cholesterol, heart related problems, and fights cancer. It nourishes the body with the numerous vitamins and minerals found in it. It reduces the inflammation caused by this situation and detoxifies the body.
- Drink spinach soup. Eat it as salad, or include it in daily diet.
- Fenugreek Seeds:Fenugreek seeds remedy is very essential in preventing any heart related diseases, regulates diabetes and cholesterol. It alleviates the swelling, restores the normal breathing, lost appetite and promotes urination to get rid of the accumulated fluid.
- Soak the seeds in water for a night and the next morning drink the water. Use the seeds in cooking.
- Avoid drinking more water. This would add to the extra fluid in the body. Instead drink some milk.
- Avoid drinking alcohol. It dries the body and promotes thirst. Also, it damages the liver and interferes with its normal function.
- Avoid smoking tobacco.
- Avoid high starch and calorie food.
- Avoid spicy, oily, and fried food. Eating these foods would make you desire more water.
- Maintain a sleeping pattern.
- Workout for at least 40 minutes to sweat and stay physically active.
- Eat healthy food like sprouts, cucumber, carrot etc.
These tips to get rid of the excess fluid in the abdomen would help treat the condition right, and correct all the associated symptoms. If these tips do not help much, then it is better to see a doctor at the earliest.