Hyperacidity occurs when the stomach has a lot of hydrochloric acid unlike the normal condition. This excessive secretion may cause you ulcer in the stomach and also other problems like reflux and heartburn. Heartburn is a kind of digestive disorder and pain in the upper abdomen. It causes when gastric acid refluxes back into esophagus.
Some Simple Home Remedies for Hyperacidity and heartburn :
- First and foremost you need to change your lifestyle a bit. Your eating habit, sleeping habit should be taken care off, if you are suffering from hyperacidity and heartburn. If you neglect and avoid changing your lifestyle, then it may turn into severe ulcers and even cancer in the stomach. So, one of the best way to cure it, is using remedies that are natural and home made.
- You must try to consume about ten glasses of cold water for getting a relief from this problem. Sipping fresh mint juice frequently is also a great home remedy for hyperacidity and heartburn.
- Chilled milk with no fat also serves as a great home remedy for your hyperacidity and heartburn problems.
- Bananas, watermelons, cucumbers are some of the fruits that helps in curing your hyperacidity problem. You can also chew basil leaves for getting an effective result.
- Sweet lemon juice before a meal and fresh pineapple juice after a meal are two effective ways to cure your hyperacidity problem.
- Ginger juice mixed with a spoon of honey is a very effective home remedy for hyperacidity problems.
- Daily consumption of cumin drink also provides a lot of relief from hyperacidity and heartburn problem.
- You can also take diluted buttermilk mixed with a pinch of pepper powder daily to get a relief from the hyperacidity and heartburn problems.
- Vanilla ice-cream is a yummy option to cure your hyperacidity and heartburn problems.